With OWL Intuition Smart Heating Control the programming and control of home heating and hot water has finally caught up with the Internet Age. Now customers can take full control
of their home heating and hot water using any Internet connected device – desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone – and from wherever they happen to be.
Key customer benefits
• Customers could save up to 20% on their heating bills*.
• Customers can programme and change their heating and hot water settings from wherever they are – at work, on holiday, on the train home.
• Web dashboard – simple to use online web portal that customers use to take control of their heating & hot water settings – all they need is an Internet connection.
• A stylish looking Room Sensor with 3 push button standard settings (Comfort, Standby and Away). This replaces their existing room thermostat.
• Easy installation by a professional installer with options for homes with a combi boiler or a conventional heating system that has hot water tank / cylinder.
*Savings depend upon individual home and heating systems characteristics, lifestyle/occupancy patterns and setup preferences.
OWL Intuition wifi enabled central heating and hot water control. Internet control system that can manage your main central heating and hot water requirements.
Currently there is one wifi home heating controller (1 Zone) and one wifi heating and hot water controller (2 Zones).
Each module can be added individually to create a total home energy management and control system, helping you to conserve energy, save money and reduce your environmental impact.
This unique smart home technology can help you reduce your household energy bills by up to 25% subject to operational and environmental conditions and based on positive behavioural change.
Entry level intelligent wired room thermostat replacement for combination and system boilers, providing heating monitoring and control via the OWL Intuition web portal or smart phone.
A comprehensive hot water and heating solution for traditional systems, providing monitoring and control via the OWL Intuition web portal or smart phone.